- Finish the assignment. Choose one topic that interests you the most.
- You will be teaching this topic to your group. Write down three things about this topic that you want other people to learn.
- Figure out how you would like to teach each of the three things. Include at least one activity, one foldable and one graphical organizer (you can use this book!).
- Come up with three questions: one multiple choice, one true/false and one short answer. You will ask these questions after the lesson.
- Prepare your lesson, then present your lesson one by one to the other members of the group.
- Ask the questions and collect your answers.
Classroom projects that help to round out units and information